Thursday, July 14, 2011

How can i be prettier? ( Hair, skin nails, clothing...)?

Okay, im 17... and i dont think im that pretty... i have short lashes... brown layerd hair... (and i cant cut it.. house rules) i have long fingers with short nails... plain color.. i usually wear AERO and HOLLISTER and ABERCROMBIE clothes.. but i want a boost.. i wear the trendy gladiator sandles and i have a cheetah print design on my toe nails but i wanna look taller because im only like 5`3" or so.. should i wear heels?... i wear make up, but it makes me brake out :( and i dont really have straight teeth, ive had braces but i took them off myself... :( sadly.. and due to that, the stupid glue makes my teeth look yellow... so someone please tell me how to be prettier?! its going to be my senior year in high school and i wanna go through it looking fabulous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment