Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I surprise him at work?

Okay so I've started seeing this guy, and we both are falling for each other really hard. We don't get to see each other very much because of his crazy work schedule, and he lives about an hour away from me. The city he works in is about 2hrs from me. But I'm there a lot for Doctors appointments and family stuff. He made a comment saying that he would like me to stop by to see him at work for few minutes well I'm up that way. So here’s my question. Next time I'm up there should I just come out and tell him. Or Should I get the waitress to let me write a note on the order pad and surprise him that way. He's an assistant GM at a trendy chain restaurant. So just tell him or play some sort of low key joke that's not going to get him in trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment