Thursday, July 14, 2011

What is something I can do nice for the MIL because I feel bad-?

Yesterday her flight got canceled due to bad weather in Dallas. So she had the option to take a layover in Salt Lake City or take a later fight to Dallas. Well she didn't want to take the damn layover in Salt Lake because it was three hours and when she ended up in Dallas for her layover all flights were canceled due to continued bad weather. I felt bad because no one was allowed out of the airport and no one was allowed in until the weather cleared up. My MIL had to stay the night in the airport for nine hours until her flight MIGHT have left Dallas to come to Los Angeles. I feel so bad because all she is coming to do is see her grandson and she had to stay the night in an airport that mind you had no food places open (Which I don't understand why they don't have a 24/7 food cart of or something if people are constantly coming and going from an aiport at all hours) I am waiting to hear if she actually MADE it out of Dallas. Like I said I just feel bad that this has happened to her and would like to do something nice for her. Any suggestions? That aren't costly?

No comments:

Post a Comment