Sunday, July 17, 2011

Need input about a Gemini man, please!?

I would keep it light and easy and don't look to deeply into things! I've dated 2 Gemini's and I'm a Scorpio. We can be intense at times, but I didn't blindly give my 100% coming into either relationship until I was sure they knew I wasn't there to play games and would easily dismiss them if I wasn't happy. It worked out for me very well. The first Gemini sounded a bit like ur situation... he was very friendly, we worked together for months and he actually paid for my trip to meet him out in Miami to have wrap up some work business. He really went ALL out and I am very reluctant to accepting freebies, but he was genuine and hey worse case, I got everything I wanted and more. Well two years later... we were still together and he truly put me 1st. I would say, keep it light, simply and show your appreciation. I can be smothering as a Scorpio, but the Gemini gives me enough edge to not want to be so serious and it works itself out. We are no longer together because I moved and we kind of grew apart, but man, he took it HARD. It didn't help either that I found out he slept with this ex/baby's mom while we were technically still together. Weird thing is, she knew about me and wasn't mad at him. I was pissed and disgusted... she was completely opposite of me and NOTHING should have lead him to cheat. He had no explanation and I don't take well to that. He liked the fact that guys always chased me at work and in our personal lives an treated me like a prize nonetheless. He bought me countless gifts that had meaning and was always very thoughful. If I could take away that once instance of cheating, he would have been the perfect guy and it could have lead to marriage I'm sure. He was very intelligent, quick witted and didn't take my Scorpio-isht! LOL! At the end of the day, a very strong guy who alway had my back and never lacked showing me attention or showering me with gifts. I had my own place but I stayed at his, we drove to work together, worked in the same office together and you would think we would've driven eachother crazy! At times we did, but it never drifted us apart. They say Gemini's are known for needing space and floating to their personal lives, but this one, wanted me around ALL of the time! Too be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment